Saturday 13 June 2015

Free cPanel Webhosting

good afternoon bloggers.
This time I will share free website hosting provider (cPanel).
accompanied by a cup of hot coffee I will give way to register on the site.
see how.



Speace

  • 1GB Storage
  • 10GB Monthly Traffic
  • Domains & Sub-Domains
  • E-Mail Accounts
  • cPanel & Softaculous
  • phpMyAdmin & MySQL/MariaDB
  • +350 Auto-Installer Scripts
  • DDos Protection
  • RAID Backup
  • SSH Access

Tutorial

1. you first visit the following link kloud51.com.
2. and please select free.
3. then please select Use a subdomain from Kloud51.
4. enter the name subdomain









5. Click Complete Order










Success...










please go to my service


  • so as not to be canceled.
  • please do not install shell.


that's all from me.
may be useful for you.
Thank you.

Keyword: Free Webhosting, Free cPanel

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog. webhosting österreich

    ReplyDelete